Knights Of Runescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights Of Runescape

runescape ledgends

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TommyHales
Site Admin
Site Admin
TommyHales

Male
Number of posts : 345
RS Name : Wizkid 2k7
Clan : none
Registration date : 2006-08-31

18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides Empty
PostSubject: 18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides   18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 4:13 pm

The website gets a massive boost of Christmas cheer today, as we release all manner of lovely articles for your delight.

First up, you can send RuneScape-themed Christmas cards to all your friends all across the globe. These cards have been designed to be printed out, folded, signed and sent to friends and family. With three fantastic designs, there's certain to be one that fits your needs.

Postie Pete has been busily preparing himself for the season as he hops around RuneScape delivering letters and cards to everyone, and now he's had a chance to bring a few replies. Ever wondered what the graahks think about, or how Romeo got his cape? Read about all this and more in the latest Postbag from the Hedge.

Reldo has finally rounded up the last of his roving researchers and the fruits of their labour are here with the last batch of the Area Guides. Now you can travel to Morytania, the Kharidian Desert, the Feldip Hills and Tirannwn with all the knowledge you need to make it home safely.

And finally, we release a new batch of QuestHelps today. Now you can get all the help you need for Big Chompy Bird Hunting, Death Plateau, Garden of Tranquillity, Spirits of the Elid and Tears of Guthix. Remember, we're always adding quests to the QuestHelp system, so if you're stuck and we don't have it available yet, just keep checking back
Back to top Go down
a 69 c

a 69 c

Male
Number of posts : 410
RS Name : a 69 c
Clan : VMC 90+ PC clan
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: 18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides   18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 6:51 pm

awsome
Back to top Go down
https://runescape.darkbb.com
TommyHales
Site Admin
Site Admin
TommyHales

Male
Number of posts : 345
RS Name : Wizkid 2k7
Clan : none
Registration date : 2006-08-31

PostSubject: Re: 18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides   18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 7:14 pm

it sucks they made printeble runescape cards
Back to top Go down
a 69 c

a 69 c

Male
Number of posts : 410
RS Name : a 69 c
Clan : VMC 90+ PC clan
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: 18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides   18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 7:34 pm

pretty funny
Back to top Go down
https://runescape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides   18 December 2006 - Cards, letters and area guides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Of Runescape-
Jump to: